Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer 6 Mirroring 2.0 error

Vote:

Hi

I'm setting up mirroring on episerver 6 site . I've installed the mirroring service on both source and destination site . Created a channel in source site and when I hit 'check system' button or run the mirroring schedule job . It comes up with following error message

Failed to check system, the reason is
Error executing task "EPi6MirroringChannel": Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. (Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.)

EPi6MirroringChannel is the name of channel that I created.

Any one any thoughts please . Many Thanks

Aug 26, 2010 18:26
Vote:

Hi All

I've looked through the log file and found the following exception details  .

EPiServer.MirroringService.MirroringSourceService.MirroringSourceClient.HandleApplicationException(:0) - Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[EPiServer.MirroringService.MirroringTransferProtocol.Common.MirroringFaultExceptionDetail]: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. (Fault Detail is equal to EPiServer.MirroringService.MirroringTransferProtocol.Common.MirroringFaultExceptionDetail).
 EPiServer.Enterprise.Mirroring.MirroringManager.Execute(:0) - 10.1.6 Error executing task "MirroringChannelName":
System.Exception: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. (Operation is not valid due to the current state of the object.)
   at EPiServer.MirroringService.MirroringSourceService.MirroringSourceClient.HandleApplicationException(FaultException`1 mirroringSourceFaultException)
   at EPiServer.MirroringService.MirroringSourceService.MirroringSourceClient.StartMirroring(String siteId, Guid contextId, ValidationContext validationContext)
   at EPiServer.Enterprise.Mirroring.MirroringManager.Execute(MirroringData data)

Regards

Muhammad

Edited, Aug 27, 2010 17:30
Vote:

what did you do to fix this.

Jun 21, 2011 19:55
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.