Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Changing the default language when browsing between diffrent sites

Vote:

Hi,

I have a small problem. Following Tom Stenius blogpost: http://blog.tomstenius.com/2011/02/changing-master-language-in-episerver.html I sucessfully changed the laguage for each page under a specific site (Site1, see below) from english to Swedish.

In EPiServer I have something like this;

Site1 = English language enabled
Site2 = English language enabled
Site3 = Swedish language enabled

Okay so everything looks allright when browsing to newly created swedish site. However, the problem occurs when I browse from "Site3.com/sv/somePage" to "Site2.com". It automatically adds "Site2.com/sv/" to the url, thus saying that the site is in swedish even though the site only has english enabled?

This leaves me with an english site (in swedish) that only has english enabled and therefore the pages won't show. Is there some way I can fix this? I just want the Site1, Site2, Site3 to know what the default language is and display it in that language.

Really hope this made any sense! :-D

Thanks in advance!

Jens Qvist

May 16, 2011 12:58
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.