Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Using personalised content groups

Vote:

I've followed Magnus' post on setting personalised content groups in R2 (http://world.episerver.com/Blogs/Magnus-Paulsson/Dates/2010/12/Working-with-personalized-Content-groups-in-CMS-6-R2/). Although some of the terms have changed the process still works. The issue I have is that when I preview and try and 'View as a visitor group' it doesn't actually reflect the visitor criteria and simply shows all the content groups i.e.

ZZZZZzzzzzz

Also seems to enclose each group with dots. This is the same on the front end as well, so regardless of the criteria all groups show.

We've simply upgraded CMS 6 to CMS 6 R2 - is there any further configurations we need to make in order for personalisation to work within our page types?

Cheers

Tim

May 06, 2011 15:44
Vote:

How are you rendering the property in your page template? You must use the <EPiServer:Property control for content groups and dynamic content to work. If you do something like <%= CurrentPage["MainBody"] %> you'd see those styled spans as you see them in the editor.

May 06, 2011 21:04
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.