Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Startpage as shortcut to another page

Vote:

Hi I have a annoing issue, in edit mode I have set the startpage to be a shortcut to another page, the starpage also have "dont show in menu" checked.

When I navigate in editmode having the startpage selected in the page tree the structure wont follow unless I select another page.

It seems that having a page pointing to another page interrupts the pagetree refresh when navigating in edit mode.

Nov 05, 2012 10:34
Vote:

I have not seen this before and a lot of sites use this. Do not ask me why though :) but i looks lite a strange behaviour so sending a support issue to episerver might help you: http://world.episerver.com/Support/Register-Support-Incident/

Dec 11, 2012 15:26
Vote:

This is a bug that has been fixed for CMS 7.

Bug #77225: Links to pages doesn't update the page tree if the page is a shortcut

Dec 11, 2012 16:35
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.