Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Article shows content from wrong language

Vote:

We suddenly have one article that shows content from wrong language.

The pagetemplate is a simple article page that is used a lot. The site is translatet to three languages and it works fine overall. But suddenly one of the main articles is doing weird things. The page is translatet to norwegian (master language), swedish and danish. For some reason, the norwegian version suddenly shows the swedish version (swedish master-page, menu and all, not just the article content), both in view mode and in edit mode -> preview. If i go to edit I see the norwegian content in the fields. The swedish version and danish version shows correctly. I've tried editing and publishing both new and old versions of both norwegian and swedish, but nothing helps. What to do??

All other articles shows correctly.

Apr 18, 2012 16:03
Vote:

Hmm, has someone been fiddling with the language settings for the page in question? Replacement language Norwegian -> Swedish would acomplish this...

Apr 18, 2012 16:13
Vote:

Nope, I checked that (should have written that of course...). No replacement languages.

Apr 18, 2012 16:15
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.