Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Link Validation Scheduled job missing

Vote:

Hi,

On one of our production servers the EPiServer builtin scheduled job Link Validation is missing and I don´t know why. Can one make some sort of setting or access right to builtin jobs that I am unaware of? In our test environment the Link Validation exists and also in our dev environment. I have never heard of a builtin job missing from the admin menu.

//Petra

Oct 16, 2013 14:59
Vote:

Have you set up the Link Validator in the web.config file?  Details here

http://world.episerver.com/Documentation/Items/Tech-Notes/EPiServer-CMS-6/EPiServer-CMS-60/Link-Validation/

It may not do anything but it may help.

Oct 16, 2013 15:26
Vote:

Okey, I´ll check that. I just took for granted that all was setup automatically because on our other production servers the Link Validation job exists and, as far as I know, we haven´t done any form of config of Link Validation on those servers (the job have never been run, the administrators never even knew that the job was available).

But good tip, I´ll check it and post the result later.

Thanks!

//Petra

Oct 16, 2013 15:48
Vote:

Might because that you are missing EPiServer.LinkAnalyzer.dll in your bin folder

Jun 11, 2014 10:39
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.