Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Two questions... change path to edit and looking for a fix for TinyMCE

Vote:

Hi!

First... I would like to change my path to login from ex. "myui/cms/edit" to "secure/edit". I've done a bit of searching and not yet found what I'm looking for... is it as simple as only having to add/change the virtual path in web.config? Wanna make sure I go about this the right way.

Second... The new TinyMCE editor in CMS 6 R2 behaves a little strange. At the moment it "adds" styles instead of just changing them (from say h2 to h3). At the moment you have to reset the style by choosing the first "Select styles" in between changes... which is a bit of a struggle for most people. Are there any quick fixes for this out there?

Thankful for help!

Apr 08, 2013 17:17
Vote:

Regarding TinyMCE adding classes instead of just replacing them I think this is the correct behavior. You might want to have the class "ImageWithFrame" and "Left" or something like that, and this is the way to accomplish that. 

Apr 09, 2013 11:36
Vote:

1/ Yes it is as simple as that :)

2/ Take a look here: http://world.episerver.com/Blogs/Linus-Ekstrom/Dates/2011/3/Improvements-in-TinyMCE-in-EPiServer-CMS-6-R2/

If that is´nt enough for you, try the Format dropdown instead. 

Apr 09, 2013 21:19
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.