Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

PropertyXhtmlString and language on links

Vote:

Hi,

Have a really annoying problem. The site I work on use Itera.multiproperty and in one of these multiproperties there is a PropertyXhtmlString.

The problem is that I can't seem to get the automatic language on links in the property to work. Why? Because I can't use EPiServer:Property to render the property since it's a property in another property :-/ 

So what do I need?

I need to be able to somehow parse the text in the property and do exactly what <EPiServer:Property> does to PropertyXhtmlStrings. 

Example: 
I have a page with 2 languages. Swedish and Finnish. The current language is Finnish. 
I have a text with a link to another Episerver page in it. I choose language "Automatically" on the link. I then publsih and go to the page to see the result. The current language is still Finnish. The link will be www.site.com/sweden/about-us/ since I can't render it with <EPiServer:Property>. But I need it to be www.site.com/fi/sweden/about-us. 

Is there any way to parse the string I get from the PropertyXhtmlString and render the links the same way <EPiServer:Property> would render them if globalization was enabled and the current language isn't the masterlanguage? 

Hope this makes sense. :-D

May 20, 2013 13:51
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.