Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer CMS 6 R2 Drag and drop plugin compatible with IE10 and IE11?

Vote:

Hi,

I have been attempting to use the drag and drop functionaltiy provided with the components; EPiOfficeIntegration.dll, EPiServerClientComponents and EPiFileUpload.dll and perform their fucntionaltiy in IE10 and IE11. I have attempted to drag and drop mutliple files into the file manager at once in both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of both browsers but it does not operate as expected and opens the files in the browser (this was attempted with blank text documents). the following components were used in attempt to perform this activity:

EPiOfficeIntegration.dll
EPiServerClientComponents.inf
EPiFileUpload.dll

Could anyone provide any information as to why this hasn't worked correctly and offer any solution or further guidance? If not do you know if and when this functionality will be supported? This however works in IE9.

Thanks,

Kru

Aug 18, 2014 12:41
Vote:

Hi, 

This should work. Make sure that you have "Advanced File Upload " component is installed. It works for me. 

Aug 18, 2014 15:15
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.