Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Xforms - redirect xforms notifications

Vote:

Hi all, I'm trying to implement some custom logic för handling xform submissions. When a form is submitted, I would like to send the confirmation e-mail to different e-mail addresses depending on what a user has selected in a checkbox in the form. We would also like to allow users to click on a checkbox and recieve a copy of the submission. How can this be done? I noticed there's a SaveFormDataEventArgs class with some form properties available, but it doens't seem to be possible to modify or change the reciever of the e-mail there. Thanks, Christoffer
Oct 18, 2007 14:25
Vote:

Hi! I think it should be possible to set the MailTo property for the XFormData object in the event method. Is that not working? I wrote an example of how you can totally customize the mail beeing sent for EPiServer 4 some years ago and the most of this code should probably work fine in EPiServer CMS 5 even though this requires some more coding: http://www.episerver.com/en/EPiServer_Knowledge_Center/Download2/Code-Samples/6042/Send-custom-email/
Oct 22, 2007 9:54
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Episerver CMS 7 and earlier versions forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.