Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Latest comments no matter type

Vote:

I want to create a listing of the latest blogentryComments/topicReply/CommonComments

So what I have done is getting the latest of each type of "reply" and now I want to put them in some sort of list that I can sort by date of creation.

Anyone have any idea what to put the objects in? My idea was to extract "Title, creationdate, authorurl, author, url to comment" and put in some sort of object that goes into an array of some sort.

Basically I wanna be able to just write:

CommentObject.Created and get the creationdate no matter type of reply/comment

Any help would be appreciated =)

Sep 29, 2010 11:21
Vote:

If this question is for Relate+ 2 (Community4) you should be able to treat all of those as IContent (which contains all the common properties for content types, not sure if that meets your requirements completely but that interface is definitely the proper starting point for handling content classes in a more generic way) and if that is suitable you could just put them in a List<IContent> or something along those lines.

Oct 20, 2010 16:40
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only. Please use the Legacy add-ons forum to open new discussions.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.