Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

New Editor in Episerver

Vote:

Does anyone know if there is availeble a more XHTML and structurefrendly editor to use with Episerver?
Oct 12, 2007 10:08
Vote:

In EPiServer CMS 5 you can change the default editor. Read http://www.episerver.com/en/EPiServer_Knowledge_Center/Download2/Code-Samples/2646/Editor-for-non-IE-browsers/ for more information. Though the example uses FCK Editor, it is possible with other editors as well.
Dec 14, 2007 10:35
Vote:

This link is broken. I wonder how can I replace the current editor with FCKeditor on CMS 6 R2.

Edited, Jul 23, 2013 15:46
Vote:

Why would you like to change the editor in cms 6 r2 to FCK? the editor by default in CMS 6 R2 is Tiny MCE and that one is opensource and easy to extend your self if you like. For instance the editor in thes forum is Tiny MCE. If you are still using the "old" editor in CMS 6 you can change this in web.config so that the site is no longer using the old editor based on active x.

Jul 23, 2013 22:54
Vote:

Thank you for your quick respond Eric!

We decided to use TinyMCE instead. I wonder if there is any documentation about how to install Tiny MCE on Commerce SP2. 

Jul 24, 2013 10:08
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.