Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Override sort order/filtering for discount priorities and exclusions

Vote:

When having a large amount of discounts it would make them easier to manage if it was possible to implement custom sort and filtering for the discount priorities and exclusions view.

This also applies to the campaign view that already supports filtering but lacks custom sorting.

The view in question:

Commerce -> marketing -> discount priorities and exclusions.

Aug 05, 2019 9:39
Vote:

We already have this in our backlog, but I think it will take some time to get there. The whole idea is to make it easier to work with big number of campaigns and promotions, exactly how and when is undecided, however.

Aug 05, 2019 9:59
Anders Venold - Feb 18, 2020 13:50
Hi Quan, could you confirm that this request has been implemented, and if so, in which release?
Quan Mai - Feb 18, 2020 13:54
No it haven't, but we have made some improvements. the latest one will be in the next release (13.16) to help with selecting discount for exclusion when the list is long
Anders Venold - Feb 18, 2020 14:12
Thank you for the quick reply. We will check this out as our client has over 800 discounts now and managing them has become a real issue.
Toke Frostholm - May 01, 2020 7:36
Hi Quan, any news on this? We really need this feature too, but I don't see any changes to the "Discount Priorities and Exclusions" view in 13.16 yet.
Quan Mai - May 01, 2020 17:50
@Toke: unfortunately, no. Due to Covid-19 crisis, Epi has shifted the focus, now new features are not highest priority any more. I don't think this will be worked on any time soon.
- Feb 10, 2021 10:25
Hello @Quan
Do you have any update on this?
Vote:

Thanks for the quick reply :-)

Aug 05, 2019 10:01
This thread is locked and should be used for reference only.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.