EPiServer 7.5 – update 30
Contains support to show relations in Commerce, and bug fixes for Commerce, Find, Mail and framework/core.
The update is applicable to EPiServer 7.5 projects and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. The update is available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed. Continuous release updates are cumulative, meaning that the latest always includes previous updates. All platform updates are supported and we strongly recommend that you keep ongoing projects up to date.
Click a package to see work item details. Refer to the Release notes for an overview of all the latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
Note that from update 6, EPiServer UI components have been converted to a standard NuGet package. The location of packages have changed and might affect you who is going from the first update to the latest update, refer to Changes to location of package contents when upgrading.
- EPiServer.Commerce 7.11.0
- EPiServer.Commerce.Core 7.11.0
- EPiServer.Commerce.UI 7.11.0
- EPiServer.CommerceManager 7.11.0
Feature #91814 ”Expand to show relations…”
With this feature, relations between products and their variants (SKUs), and products in packages/bundles, will be displayed directly in the catalog list view. You can expand and collapse the view, providing a more structured view of catalog entries.
- Download EPiServer 7.5 and other tools (login required) – how to download EPiServer 7.5 (first-time installation).
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Sep 03, 2014