Episerver - update 272
New release of Episerver Campaign (Export of unsubscribes includes reason field in exported csv file, Deep Analytics: Increased parallel report execution, AES encryption of user data, MD5 hash algorithm for third-party ID, Spryker integration and Performance Dashboard (Beta)). Bug fixes for Episerver Marketing Automation connector for Pardot.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Episerver Campaign 8.11
- Export of unsubscribes includes reason field in exported csv file
When exporting unsubscribes to a csv file, you can include the unsubscribe reason.
- Deep Analytics: Increased parallel report execution
To increase the report execution in Deep Analytics, the number of parallel executed reports was increased.
- AES encryption of user data
Customers can encrypt user data via a field function that returns an AES encrypted string (Base64 encoded).
- MD5 hash algorithm for third-party ID
To generate a pseudonymized third-party ID, customers can choose between the SHA2_256 hash algorithm and the newly-implemented MD5 hash algorithm.
- Spryker integration
If you are using Spryker as an e-commerce platform, you can integrate Episerver Campaign to connect e-commerce and mailing activities. See Spryker integration.
- Performance Dashboard (Beta)
The Performance Dashboard is now in the open beta phase and available to all customers.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Jul 15, 2019