Episerver - update 276
New release of Episerver Campaign and the Episerver Visual Studio extension. Bug fixes for Episerver CMS UI and Episerver Find.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the updates from the Episerver NuGet feed.
This release information lists updated main package versions for the Episerver platform. When a release is built, other dependent packages also may be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated main packages
Click a package in the list to see work item details.
Episerver CMS Core
- CmsVisualStudioExtension 22.214.171.1241 (There are no public work items in this release.)
Updated to support latest Episerver Find.
Episerver CMS UI
- Episerver Campaign 8.13
- New REST API endpoints for managing recipients. You can now add multiple recipients to a recipient list and modify them via a PUT method.
- New REST API endpoints for managing Coupon Blocks. You can now get information on one or all coupon blocks, as well as information on the mailing IDs a coupon block is attached to. You can also create or delete a coupon block.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver Beta features. About Beta releases and how to enable them.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Aug 12, 2019