Episerver - update 288
New releases of Episerver Commerce (CSR UI: Client-side routing (Beta)), Episerver Forms (SaveDataToStorageActor supports MT), and Episerver Campaign (Rollout of Deliverability Preview feature, no longer in Beta, for all DACH region customers, and two new REST API endpoints for retrieving recipients’ attributes). Bug fixes for the Marketing Automation connector for Pardot.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
- COM-8160: CSR UI: Client-side routing (Beta)
Added support for client-side routing. When navigating in a single page application, the address bar should be updated to match the navigation. This provides multiple benefits, including:
- The ability to use the back/forward browser commands to navigate in the CSR UI.
- The ability to take the url to a specific view (e.g., a link to an open cart), and send it to another user. That user can open the link to get to the cart.
- Episerver Campaign 8.19
- Rollout of the new Deliverability Preview feature, no longer in Beta, for all DACH region customers.
- Two new REST API endpoints for retrieving recipients’ attributes.
- AFORM-2316: SaveDataToStorageActor supports MT
Previously when saving data to storage, the returned result could be Guid.Empty, or the save action could fail. But Forms would always show that the submit was successful.
Now, the output from SaveDataToStorageActor is checked and a message is displayed if the save action is not successful.
Also, the SaveDataToStorageActorResult method has been made public.
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Nov 04, 2019