EPiServer - update 69
This update includes bug fixes for CMS Core and Commerce.
The update is applicable to EPiServer projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration. The update is available for installation from the EPiServer NuGet feed. Continuous release updates are cumulative, meaning that the latest always includes previous updates. All platform updates are supported and we strongly recommend that you keep ongoing projects up to date.
Click a package in the list below to see work item details. Refer to Release notes for an overview of latest changes. See Installing EPiServer updates for information on how to install EPiServer updates using NuGet.
Issues with NuGet updates
In some specific upgrading scenarios you might experience problems with the dependency chains, due to issues in NuGet. This mostly affects Commerce and Find, but might also occur when updating CMS. The workaround is usually to update the packages one-by-one. Refer to Issues with NuGet package updates for more information.
Note the following version-specific information:
- From update 66, EPiServer Commerce only features that are Azure Database compliant will be available by default, non-compliant features have to be manually configured.
- Update 55 included breaking changes for CMS and Find.
- From update 40, workflows are disabled by default to simplify Azure deployment. Refer to Activating workflows for information on how to enable them.
- Update 36 included breaking changes for Commerce, refer to Breaking changes Commerce 8.
- From update 35, .NET Framework 4.5 is required, see System requirements and Upgrading to .NET Framework 4.5.
- From update 6, EPiServer UI components (CMS and Commerce after version 7.6.0) have been converted to NuGet packages. Location of packages have changed and might affect the installation if you are going from the first to the latest update, refer to Changes to package locations.
- Installing EPiServer updates – adding the NuGet feed and installing EPiServer updates to existing solutions.
- About the EPiServer continuous release process – deployment options with the EPiServer continuous releases.
Last updated: Jun 12, 2015