Optimizely - update 375
New features for Microsoft Dynamics CRM connector and Optimizely Campaign.
Released items August 10, 2021
- CSA: List-help header in transactional mails
Non-list-based mailings, such as transactional mails and confirmation emails, can optionally include list-help headers as "mailto:" or HTTPS links in the email header. This is an alternative to the list-unsubscribe header and provides the recipient with information on why the email was sent and how to unsubscribe.
See also: CSA guidelines in the Optimizely User Guide
Blocked Internet Explorer
Optimizely Campaign no longer supports Internet Explorer. The web browser is blocked and a user information is shown. The following browsers are still supported: Firefox, Chrome, Edge.
More on releases
- See detailed release notes
- Release notes for Optimizely B2B Commerce, B2B Analytics, and PIM
- Installing Optimizely updates
- Optimizely services and product lifecycles
- The Optimizely continuous release process
Last updated: Aug 10, 2021