Episerver - update 300
New release of Episerver Personalization (Personalization Portal navigation, Update product names, Add data for Impressions, CTP and CTR to exported CSV file, Readable error messages). Bug fixes for Episerver Profile Store and Tracking.
The update applies to Episerver projects version 7.5 and higher, and contains finalized work items included in the latest iteration of services and related client-side NuGet packages. Continuous release updates are cumulative to include previous updates. Episerver supports all platform updates and strongly recommends that you keep ongoing projects up-to-date. You can install the update packages from the Episerver NuGet feed.
Note: A product release may contain multiple NuGet packages with inter-dependencies. This release information lists updated main package versions. When a release is built, other dependent packages may also be bumped to new versions, although they contain no publicly visible changes. This is done to avoid dependency errors. When you upgrade, NuGet alerts you to upgrade related packages to the required versions. For Commerce, it is important to ensure that you are running the same version of CMS and Commerce, both in the front-end and back-end applications.
Updated services and main packages
Click an item in the list to see work item details.
Episerver Profile Store and Insight
- Release 2020.02
- Personalization Portal navigation
We have harmonized the Platform Navigation (top-level navigation) of the Personalization Portal according to the Episerver Design System.
Note: This version of the Personalization Portal is a hybrid between the old UI and the new UI following the Episerver Design System. Subsequent versions of the Personalization Portal will adhere more closely to the Episerver Design System.
- Personalization Portal: Update product names
The Personalization Portal follows the Episerver product renaming conventions introduced by the Product Marketing team.
- Reports: Add data for Impressions, CTP and CTR to exported CSV file
In the Personalization Portal for Recommendations: Release 2019.42 added columns to the Product report for Impressions, CTR and CTP. In this release, that data was added to the CSV export of the Product report.
- Site management: Create readable feed-error messages
If the Personalization Portal's feed export causes an error, and a user clicks the error link, a friendly error message appears.
- EPiServer.Tracking.Core 1.13.1 (There are no public work items in this release.)
- Update 257 included breaking changes for Commerce 13.
- Update 256 included breaking changes for Episerver Languages.
- Update 218 included breaking changes for Service API 5.
- Update 210 included breaking changes for Commerce 12 and Spellchecker for TinyMCE 2.
- Update 208 included breaking changes for Episerver Find 13.
- Update 189 included breaking changes for Episerver CMS 11.
- For previous notifications, see update 188.
- Release notes. Latest changes with work item details.
- New features in Episerver. Summary of new functionality.
- Installing Episerver updates. Adding the NuGet feed and installing updates.
- Episerver services and product lifecycles. About Episerver Beta programs.
- The Episerver continuous release process. About continuous releases and deployment.
Last updated: Jan 27, 2020