Upgrading Instructions - EPiServer Commerce 1.0 SP1
EPiServer Commerce 1.0 SP1
Document last saved:
This document describes the procedure for upgrading from EPiServer Commerce 1.0 to 1.0 SP1. For more information about the 1.0 SP1 version, please refer to the release notes for EPiServer Commerce 1.0 SP1.
These instructions apply to a website with a working installation of EPiServer Commerce 1.0.
Follow these steps to upgrade your EPiServer Commerce website:
- Download and extract the upgrade files for EPiServer Commerce 1.0 SP1.
- Copy all files and folders in the Commerce Manager Backend to the parent folder of EcfBinPath. EcfBinPath is configured in the commerce.config file.
- Copy all files and folders in the Commerce Manager Shared to the EcfSharedPath. EcfSharedPath is configured in the commerce.config file.
- Copy all files and folders in the EPiServer Commerce\Commerce Core to the root path of the website.
- If your site also has the EPiServer Commerce sample package installed, copy all the files and folders in the EPiServer Commerce\Commerce Sample to the root path of the website.
- Open your website and Commerce Manager, and rebuild the index.
- In the web.config file of your EPiServer Commerce site, add the following to the <runtime><assemblyBinding> section:
<assemblyIdentity name=" Mediachase.BusinessFoundation " publicKeyToken=" 41d2e7a615ba286c " culture="neutral" />
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="220.127.116.11-1.65535.65535.65535" newVersion="18.104.22.168" />
For developer tutorials and code examples see the EPiServer Commerce Developer Guide.