Images added with drag and drop to XhtmlString properties added to start page's content folder
Jul 01, 2021
Sep 22, 2021
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce:
- Open any page with the Content Area property.
- Create a new `Editorial Content` block.
- Click `Quick edit` on the newly created block.
- Drag and drop an image from your local disk to the XHTML property.
- Navigate to the block and check it's in the `For This Block` folder.
Images are created in the `For This Block` folder.
Images are created in the `For this page` folder.