Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

tblWorkPage vs tblPage

Vote:

Hejsan, jag skulle vilja veta vad tblWorkPage används till? är det en lista över sidor som folk har börjat editera, men inte används aktivt för tillfället, eller har det någon helt annan funktion?
Jul 24, 2006 10:52
Vote:

Jag skulle också vilja veta detta. Ingen som kan berätta. Jag vill gå igenom en filstruktur och kolla vilka filer som inte finns inlänkade i någon sida.

/Per

Jul 01, 2008 12:57
Vote:

tblPage is for the currently published pages. The tblWorkPage is for old versions of these.

Edited, Jul 01, 2008 14:55
Vote:

That's not entirely true.

tblWorkPage holds all versions of a page, not just old versions. So when you click "Save and publish" all the data will be inserted into tblWorkPage and then updated/inserted into tblPage as the current page data. And if you just click "Save" the data will simply be inserted in tblWorkPage until you click on "Publish".a

So when you edit a page, you will probably get the data from tblWorkPage and not tblPage, even if you are editing the current page.

So why even use tblPage when everything is stored in tblWorkPage? Because tblPage is so much smaller and can get the data faster.

Aug 07, 2008 16:44
Vote:

How can I get the darft version of a published page from code?

In my scenario I am saving page programatically and want to update the page draft version each time as an override, means there shuld be only 1 draft version which is updated. help me

Jun 18, 2013 16:36
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.