Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Multiple Uploads in IE7 does not work

Vote:

Hi There, I have a client running EPiServer 4.61, and they are using ie7. They want to be able to upload multiple files using the document explorer. This is related to the components tab in edit mode where the user must install the 'advanced file upload' component before this will work. Anyway they install this component, and it installs the activex component. There is a known issue with this activex component when you use it in ie7. It does not make the 'upload multiple file' work. The work around is you install the activex component in ie6 first, but this is not viable for our client. I am wondering why this is an issue, and whether there is a fix for it, or a workaround (e.g. is there a different activex component we can install manually for each client, or something like that). Why does it work OK if you install it on ie6 first? I have already installed the 'IE7 compatibility fix for Client components', but that has not fixed it.
Aug 21, 2007 3:51
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.