I am a newbie with EpiServer & have a requirement where-in
1] There are individual websites for each of the network. Content Management needs to be centrally managed with access pages available from a parent website.
2] Member login is available on individual network websites for respective network members to login.
3] Online member registration & payment.
4] Event Management System: Is there any plug-in available for this feature.
Does EpiServer provides any of the aboive mentioned features?
Thanks in advance.
1) Not sure what your question is, but you can buy different EPiServer Licenses depending on how many Web sites your company have. If you for example have several Web sites, with different URL's, but would like to manage them all in the same interface and from one access point you could order an Enterprise License where you can have up to 15 different Web sites in one solution.
2) You can give different access rights to both visitors of your Web site and also different access rights levels to the Editor's and Administrator's working with content and pages on the site.
3) Online Member registration is available in EPiServer CMS. When it comes to payment solutions I guess you are looking for some kind of safe payment system and then you need to add on this functionality to EPiServer CMS in cooperation with a vendor providing payment service.
4) Do you mean Event Management as in inviting participants to events, conferences etc? If so, there is no built-in functionality that is shipped with EPiServer CMS. But it would not be a problem for a developer to further develop the functionality to cover this area.
5) There is no built-in functionality that supports Webinars. But with EPiServer CMS you can easily integrate your Web sites with Webinar services.
Hope this information will help you. If you want to look deeper into EPiServer CMS and the built-in functionality, I would recomend you to have a look at two different documents:
You can also sign up for an online demo, where you have the chance to talk to a EPiServer representative directly:
Best RegardsLena Spegel