Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Properties for selected cell, only first cell in selection affected

Vote:

I just tried this out on demo.episerver.com to make sure I didn't have a local problem.

I have a table. I use the mouse to select all cells in a column. I go to Cell Properties and select Alignment: Right. Hit Update. Only the first cell in my selection is affected (it get's td align="right"), the other cells in selection doesn't.

If I try the current version TinyMCE demo here http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/tryit/full.php I get the behaviour I want. This version doesn't have the confusing "All cells in row"-, "All cells in table"-dropdown either.

Is there a fix for this I can apply in 6 R1?

Feb 08, 2011 10:25
Vote:

Hi!

This requires an upgraded version of tinymce. The final version of CMS 6 R2 will have the "new" desired functionality but I'm not sure if this was included in the CMS 6 R2 beta version. The editor was upgraded to the Beta version but it has been upgraded once more since the R2 beta release to get as many fixes as possible for IE9/Firefox 4.

Regards
Linus Ekström
EPiServer Development Team

Feb 10, 2011 16:11
Vote:

OK! Thanks.

Feb 17, 2011 16:17
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.