Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

MetaKeywords and MetaDescription fields are missing

Vote:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to EPiServer and got a very basic question. In the Admin Mode, there is a dynamic properties named MetaKeywords and MetaDescription, but I could not find a way to fill this property in the page. It says that it is under the advance information tab but i could not find it in all pages. Perhaps I missed something here.

Thank you very much for any information regarding this.

Best Regards,

Ronald Wisnu Hariyanto

Aug 15, 2011 17:34
Vote:

Hi Ronald,

You will not find the dynamic properties on a page by clicking "Edit" on the page. What you have to do is select the page you want to edit the dynamic properties for, and then click the "Edit dynamic properties" button in the toolbar.

For detailed information on editing dynamic properties, you can read the "Dynamic Properties" section under "Getting started with EPiServer" in the editor manual: http://world.episerver.com/Documents/Manuals/EPiServer%20CMS/EditorManuals/EPiServer%20CMS%206.0/Editors%20Manual%20EPiServer%20CMS%206.0%20Rev%20C%20%28English%29_LowRes.pdf

I hope this helps!

Karoline

Aug 16, 2011 8:58
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.