Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Order texting - ProKeep

Vote:

Is anyone working with ProKeep for order texting, or has anyone spoken with them? We had a sales meeting with them yesterday and they have a great price point, but seem very green. Wondering if anyone has connected with them or others for texting in orders.

Thank you!

Jan 18, 2019 9:04
Vote:

We just started using in one branch to get a feel for it.   We are working on a plan to include order notifications from insite posted to ProKeep as well.

Mar 04, 2020 11:35
Vote:

Hi Natalie

We also use Prokeep in 15 locations. It's the closest thing I've seen to having a one-to-one conversation like a regular txt conversation. The people at Prokeep have been good to work with. You're right, they're a little green but are working hard on adding new features.

I still want to see an opt-in type feature so my competitors can't txt in and fool my staff into giving them info.

Your users have to be disciplined to log in to the Prokeep website each day. Managers can see all threads to ensure customers are being served.

Feb 08, 2019 11:59
Vote:

We use ProKeep for text to our landline.  We've used it for just a few months, but so far it has been a great service.  Customers have liked having a quick way to communicate and being able to send pictures back and forth of model numbers and products.  It's a simple website and easy to use for our customer service reps. Unfortunately it does not include Live Chat on a website, so we are looking for a service that includes both text and live chat in the same site.  

Feb 01, 2019 14:36
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.