Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

dojo/parser error

Vote:

Hi,

I'm trying to create a custom property or rather do changes to the OpenWaves GeoPointProperty. I've altered it to store an adress aswell.

I can open up "All properties"-view and edit the property and save and publish it with success.

The problem is when I open up "All properties" and then go back to On-page edit (or publish page) and after that tries to open up "All properties" - view again. I get the following javascript error;

dojo/parser::parse() error
 message"Tried to register widget with id==inputLatitude but that id is already registered"

...and the "All properties"-view won't load.

inputLatitude is an input of type dijit.form.NumberSpinner

Anyone seen this before? 

May 07, 2014 16:23
Vote:

Okay, 

I fixed this. Apparently it's not a good idea to use ids on the inputs which the GeoPointProperty-template does. 

From Stackoverflow

It's normally bad form to do this as it can result in duplicate ids when you use a widget more than once on a page. This can result in the duplicate id error you describe in the title.

May 07, 2014 16:44
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.