Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Workflows

Vote:

Hi, I have setup the workflow sections within our episerver.config for the default facilities as follows:

On a page instance under tools, we have each of the work flow items available under tools.   

The problem I have is there is no workflow section, under CMS Admin area > Tools section, as suggested there should be in this documentation:

http://webhelp.episerver.com/CMS/7.5/EN/#Workflows/Admin_Workflows.htm?Highlight=workflow

Any ideas on what I am missing here?

Cheers,

Adam

Jan 05, 2015 16:51
Vote:

Snap...

Having the same problem and found this post,

http://world.episerver.com/documentation/Items/Developers-Guide/EPiServer-CMS/75/Workflows/Activating-workflows/

which suggests Workflows plugin should be enabled through the Admin | Config tab | Plugin Manager.

My Plugin Manager does list workflows but all the items are readonly, so I cannot in fact check it to enable it and save as the post suggests.

I dont suppose you did find a way round it yet ?

regards,

Danny

Edited, Jan 06, 2015 16:56
Vote:

Ok, as per usual, just when I post I figure it out....

If I read the post clearly... the key line is 

Select EPiServer User Interface, go to the Overview tab, select the checkbox for Workflows and save.

Before I was just selecting the overview tab for all of them... 

Make sure you Select EPiServer User Interface :)

Jan 06, 2015 17:18
Vote:

Nice one DMurphy, I noticed you could access some plugin manager settings for it but that post was the missing piece of the puzzle, appreciated buddy :)

Jan 07, 2015 10:56
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.