When am running my episerver visual studio MVC site which is configured in IIS is showing below error.
Server Error in '/' Application.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused itSource Error:
[No relevant source lines]
Source File: c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\root\dc44b2ce\bb91cdfe\App_global.asax.jskninvw.0.cs Line: 0 Stack Trace: ==============================================================================
Thanks in Advance.
Could you tell something more about your environment:
- do you use IIS or IIS Express?
- could you also check the Application Pool user settings
- do you get any errors in Windows Event Logs
Below is my local environment details:
Visual Studio 2013
1. Application pool is using V4.0 .Net Framework and configured under applicationpoolIdentity.
2. Also, my application is hosted in IIS and in visual studio is configured as IIS Express.
And same exception is logging in Window log too.