Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Problem in EpiServer 6 r2... can´t find solution

Vote:

Got the following error in episerver 6 r2. I think it has something to do with the languages, but can´t find a way to correct this error. Does someone have a solution for this?

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. 

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error: 

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace: 

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Mogul.Seo.Url.Epi.AdminManager.GetSiteLanguages(Int32 startPageId) +99
   Mogul.Seo.Url.Epi.modules.MogulSeoUrl.UserControls.UrlTabViewHandler.GetDefaultView(Int32 pageId) +1172
   Mogul.Seo.Url.Epi.modules.MogulSeoUrl.UserControls.UrlTab.Init() +228
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +24
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +41
   System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +131
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +65
   System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +190
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2427
Mar 02, 2016 8:10
Vote:

Get in touch with Mogul service desk and they will help you at www.mogul.com. Might be that you have switched start page? I know there was an old bug with seo manager 

Mar 02, 2016 8:39
Vote:

Thx Daniel!

I will try that!

Mar 02, 2016 8:44
Vote:

Were in contact with Mogul but their solution didn't work. Might be something else that is wrong because it didn't work when i uninstalled it.

I´m confused. Think this has something to do with the language or something. Maybe an error in the database somewhere. Did run a backup project to the same database, with the same error...

Mar 02, 2016 11:47
Vote:

It really looks like the seo manager is the problem there so I would try again with Mogul and let them/us fix it :)

I built part of the new version for Episerver 7 so I'm pretty sure this is our problem to fix :) It's probably something with sitesettings and languages yes...

Mar 02, 2016 12:27
Vote:

Thanks again Daniel. I´ll give them another try! :)

Mar 02, 2016 14:19
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.