Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

New Forms + Dynamics

Vote:

Hi all I am trying to find out about the current state of the Dyanmics Marketing connector for EpiServer with regard to the new forms engine. I need to work out if I'll be able to use it for a build I am quoting on and wondered if anyone knew the currect state?

Thanks

Apr 05, 2016 13:40
Vote:

I don't know the Dynamics connector, but for what it's worth:

You can always access the form fields in events belonging to the EPiServer.Forms.Core.Events.FormsEvents-class, so you have full control over everything that comes in from the client (in the expected FormsSubmitting and FormsSubmitted fashion); reading or modifying values of every form field as you please.

So if the marketing connector has some API you can use, this could at least provide some opportunities. If it doesn't already integrate out of the box with the forms, that is. Which I doubt, since Forms is a fairly new module.

Apr 07, 2016 11:12
Vote:

The marketing connector is an EpiServer product that specifically made for connecting forms, personalisation groups and a few other things through to your CRM of choice without having to code it up. This product doesn't have an API and it directly intergrates into EpiServer. My question was more around the fact that I know EpiServer said at their last meet that they had a team working on stories for updating it from XForms to the new Forms system. I just wasn't sure on the status of said upgrade

Apr 07, 2016 11:17
Vote:

This is currently being worked on and nearing completion. I expect the development work to be done in the next week or so, then QA will take a week or two, so we should have a release by the end of April.

Apr 08, 2016 12:48
Vote:

Awesome thanks R Sterry, very helpful

Apr 08, 2016 12:52
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.