Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Saving and Publishing Issue

Vote:

Need to ask if anyone else has seen this issue. In an environment for my organization, the CMS is having trouble saving new content. When a change is made, the Saving message appears at the top and stays there (as opposed to dissappearing a second later) and the publish option never activates. You also become stuck on that page until you log out or close the browser. You can still try to click to other pages, and you can get to the  Admin section, as well as open the Navigation Pane. The Navigation Page actually shows an edit icon on the page that was just tried to be edited, with a tooltip saying "Edit By: Null". Is this a possible issue with Windows Active Directory? It can't pull information on who is editing the page? The page stays in this state until the server that is hosting the site is restarted.

Any help would be much appreciated. I would attach screenshots but I can't figure out how to insert local images here.

May 16, 2016 17:36
Vote:

What version are you using?

if you turn on logs on info lvl do they say anything interesting?

May 16, 2016 20:50
Vote:

Also check the Network panel in your browser's developer tool. Do you get any 500 on any of the XHR?

May 17, 2016 21:43
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.