Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver Forms - Multiple submissions overriding

Vote:

Hi,

I get an unwanted behaviour when enabling multiple submissions on a form. After the user has submitted the form for the first time and then reloading the page all the fields are pre-populated with the posted data and any subsequent submissions simply updates the latest submission with the posted data. This is session-based so opening a new window of the browser clears the fields and enables the user to post a new submission.

This is in my opinion a rather weird behaviour. What I would like is for all the fields to NOT be pre-populated even though the session hasn't been renewed and for subsequent submissions to be posted as a new submission with a new ID. As it works now users can't for example post applications for multiple people.

I'm assuming this is by design but there should be an option to turn off this behaviour. Any thoughts on this or does anybody have a simple solution to preventing this behaviour?

Jan 10, 2017 18:19
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.