Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Add-ons are not translated

Vote:

Hi!

I have installed the Social Reach add on and the Google Analytics add on, and if I choose any other language than english as display language, the labels are empty.

Social Reach is not visible in the global menu, becuase it doesn't have any label. Google analytics have buttons with no labels.

It works fine in other solutions, what could be wrong? I have tried to reinstall all the episerver.cms nuget packages, copied the modules folder from another solution, with no luck.

I appreciate any tips!

May 24, 2017 10:17
Vote:

Has this solution had the language setup touched? Could maybe be an issue with culture codes.

May 26, 2017 9:14
Vote:

The solution was to add FallbackCulture to fallbackBehavior in the localization line in web.config.

http://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/Addons/Thread-Container/2017/5/social-reach-does-not-show/?pageIndex=1

Edited, May 29, 2017 10:28
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.