Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Customise Link Status Report

Vote:

Hi,

I'm investigating the possibility of customising the Link status report and wondered if anyone had any clues as to how this might be done for 7.5+.

I would like to include working links and possibly add addtional columns (I know I would need to store addtitional data somewhere though).

We've customised other features in the past by locating the source code, copying and altering our own version accordingly. For the link status report I'm struggling to locate all the code including the code for the scheduled job which I will probably need to update as well.

Has anyone customised this before and have any advice?

Thanks,

Mark

Edited, May 11, 2017 10:45
Vote:

I would add my own report and disable the built-in one using Plugin Manager.

Here's an example of how you can add a report: https://tedgustaf.com/blog/2011/create-custom-report-in-episerver-report-center/

I think the form you're after is in \modules\_protected\CMS\CMS.zip\Report\Reports\ and some tool like dotPeek might help you with the code behind parts.

May 17, 2017 22:47
Vote:

Thanks Johan, we had come to the conclusion that it will be a lot easier to create a custom report.

May 19, 2017 13:27
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.