Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver DXC New Relic best practices

Vote:

As DXC users, we are finding New Relic to be a very useful telemetry platform. However, since we host multiple sites in the same DXC instance, we were wondering how best we can segment the telemetry to understand which results affect which instance? I understand the global resources such as Find will be shared by all the web sites, but the code / database queries are not always the same. Anyone has any experience / lessons learnt around this?

Sep 11, 2017 23:50
Vote:

I think that will be hard. New Relic data is always sliced by "app" and the only filtering option I recall is by server.

Maybe "Key transactions" is something that can be used but I don't have an account with that feature available right now.

Oct 09, 2017 20:31
Vote:

Have you tried to use New Relic Insights? There is a possibility to filter data by url. E.g. try query "SELECT count(pageUrl) FROM PageView SINCE 6 hours AGO WHERE pageUrl LIKE 'https://www.yoursite.com/%' TIMESERIES"

Mar 12, 2018 12:49
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.