Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

XhtmlString is not rendering as HTML

Vote:

Hi,

I have a problem in Alloy project .

I have created a HTML block which  will render  html ,but the problem is when we are going to add HTMl text .In back end the html button is not showing and If i add some custom html tag it is not rendering as html.can you please help .

Sep 14, 2017 12:46
Vote:

(Being annoying and not helping for now but..) you should probably ask in the CMS forum :) This is not a Commerce related question, but rather CMS. And the CMS forum has much more activity, so better chance of getting help!

Edit: Admins moved it. My comment looks weird embarassed

Edited, Sep 14, 2017 13:22
Vote:

You are missing the HTML button in the rich text editor in EPiServer? Try adding this attribute to your property on your page type:

[PropertySettings(typeof(AdvancedIncludingHtmlTinyMceSettings))]

If your text string doesn't render as HTML (a XhtmlString should indeed), you can perhaps achieve this with @Html.Raw(Model.MyProperty)

I hope this was helpful.

Sep 14, 2017 14:28
Vote:

If you are trying to render HTML from a XhtmlString without @Html.PropertyFor() I would recommend you to use @Html.XhtmlString(xhtmlString). Otherwise links will not be converted and blocks will not be displayed.

Apr 20, 2018 11:28
Vote:

To configure the TinyMceEditor from the CMS:

http://webhelp.episerver.com/latest/cms-admin/configuring-rich-text-editor.htm

Apr 23, 2018 19:26
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.