Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Episerver CMS 11 with Angular JS - Project implementation feasibility and limitation check

Vote:

We are planning to Kick start the EPIserver CMS 11 project development(opted for Episerver DxC platform). We are finalising the technologies to be used for developing a public facing CMS websites ( 5-6 websites in one web app of Epi DxC service).

Planned technology stack -

1. EPIserver CMS project/website with WebAPI to define customise Web APIs as per format need.

2. Entity Framework to interact with SQL Epicms DB

3. HTML5

4. AngularJS 4

The concern is more towards AngularJS implementation, how good will it be supported with EPiserver CMS considering the concurrent users website usage not more than 300? Also, the data will be pulled through other integration system and we do not have to store all the data in epicms DB.

There will be Episerver Find module associated with these websites as well.

Edited, Jan 29, 2018 14:25
Vote:

Angular is very easy to integrate with Episerver. I've recently done it on the megabus website

Get in touch if you have any specific questions. 

Darryl

darrylbrown.co.uk

Edited, Feb 05, 2018 15:21
- Feb 14, 2020 6:55
HI Darryl,
Can you please give me some kick start activity that I need to do carried integrate the Angular with Epi.

Dipak
Vote:

Hi Vaibhav

You may wish to consider using the built in Episerver headless API that will be public soon. This would at least save you the need to build custom WebAPIs to access/search/list any IContent entity in the Episerver database.

https://www.episerver.com/products/features/all-features/headless-api/

Please contact your Episerver account manager if you wish to evaluate or know more about the headless API.

David

Feb 05, 2018 21:21
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.