Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

I want to insert the multiple forms data(registration and contactus forms)with respective tables?

Vote:

Hi Guys,

I created two forms i.e: Registration and contactus forms,Both forms data saved in tblBigtable.Now i want to insert the data in separate tables using EPIServer button element.If any one know about the this requirement help me.

Thanks,

kartheek

Feb 02, 2018 5:54
Vote:

Hi, Kartheek,

If I understand correctly, you would like to save forms data to a different table than how this is saved by default?

If you want to insert data in addition to how it's already stored, you can do that using a Submission Actor, see Dejan's blogpost.

If you want to change the way data is saved, I haven't tried this, but it looks like a way forward would be to change the defaultProvider for a storage in Forms.config file and create one on your own that implements ISubmissionStorage.

BR,
Marija

Feb 02, 2018 13:53
Vote:

I haven't tried changing the storage defaultProvider, the first proposal would be easier since you have examples. But the second does sound like a fun thing to try!

Feb 02, 2018 13:54
Vote:

Hi Marja Jemuovic,your given solution not resolve my requirement.

Thanks,

Kartheek.

Feb 08, 2018 13:38
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.