Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Implement recaptcha version 3 in Episerver 11

Vote:

Has anyone implemented version 3 recaptcha ?

Jan 03, 2019 11:24
Vote:

I'm wondering the same thing. I've create asked the question on GitHub but I wonder if anyone here has any info?

Alex

Jan 16, 2020 16:25
Vote:

I'm currently attempting to implement recaptcha 3 in Episerver, but I'm having significant difficulty getting hold of the recaptcha token along with the submitted data, meaning I cannot validate the user in time. Did any of you have any luck with this?

Oct 13, 2020 13:02
Vote:

I am not sure in what context you are trying to implement the ReCaptcha. in  Episerver forms or HTML Form?

The implementation in HTML form context is very basic and can be implemented like any basic MVC post/ form submit handling

If you need code to implement ReCaptcha in HTML forms let me know and I will provide you with the code. 

Oct 19, 2020 15:33
jly@immeo.dk - Oct 19, 2020 15:35
Hi Adnan, sadly I'm attempting to implement it in Episerver forms, which is what's causing the problem. The token is not available at the time of submission.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.