Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

link to public url in context menu

Vote:

Hi

I want link to public url in context manu of page. I know i have seen it in some project using an add-on but i forgot add-on name. Can anybody please help me.

Thanks

Oct 15, 2019 16:50
Vote:

Oct 15, 2019 19:09
Vote:

Hi Guys,

@Naveed Ul-Haq - the addon you are looking for is AddOn.Edit.ContextMenuOpenInNewTab by the amazing EMVP Marija Jemuovic.

@K Khan - not knocking the great work done by Mr eGandalf with that addon, but I'd say its been superceded by the new Advanced Reviews that not only enables token-based viewing of unpublished content, but also the ability for non-CMS users to comment on draft content without any other access https://world.episerver.com/blogs/bartosz-sekula/dates/2019/8/new-version-of-advanced-reviews-v0-3-0/

Oct 16, 2019 2:01
Vote:

Thank you guys - Advance review add-on looks great and i'll try this add-on.

I was looking for add-on that have extended context menu to include link to public url. I found article from Joni Hietala and it is indeed based on Marija Jemuovic's work.

Edited, Oct 16, 2019 13:33
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.