Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

CMS edit pages redirect issue

Vote:

Hi Team,

I have a requirement of displaying child pages into grid format instead of out-of-box content tree structure. So i have implemented the logic in parent page type and getting all children pages into rows and binded to grid view. It's wokring fine, But i am facing couple of issues with this approach in CMS edit mode.

1) I need to provide "Edit" link to each row and by clicking on this, it should be open the child page in edit mode. I have tried with below code, it is opening but complete header & left menu reloaded inside.

<a class="js-edit-link" href="@EPiServer.Editor.PageEditing.GetEditUrl(item.ContentLink)">Edit</a>

2) On child page publish, i should be able to redirect to parent page

3) Need to add "Add New" button on top of grid and by clicking on this it should open the child page to add new record.

I am assuming these issues should be addressed with DoJo scripting in CMS edit mode. Can anyone help me on the DoJo script sample references to override the behavior.

Feb 01, 2019 9:13
Vote:

Hi,

Can anyone please provide suggestions to above issues?

Feb 02, 2019 18:59
Vote:

Hi Team,

Can anyone please provide sample references to override bhaviors with dojo scripting?

Feb 06, 2019 11:51
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.