Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

How to delete unreferenced content from the UI?

Vote:

How do you delete content while at the editor for that content? For example @ /EPiServer/CMS/Home#context=epi.cms.contentdata:///140727&viewsetting=viewlanguage:///en

I can't find any button to delete the content? My problem is this content isn't referenced anywhere. I end up at this page trying to delete a no longer used block type. The delete dialogue prevents me because there are still instances of the block. Navigating to the instance takes me to the edit page for that block, but with no possibility to actually delete it. And no way of finding out where in the content tree it's located.

Feb 18, 2019 10:12
Vote:

I finally found it. Navigating to /EPiServer/CMS/admin/ManageContent.aspx?id=140727 gives you a UI to delete the above mentioned content.

Edited, Feb 18, 2019 16:12
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.