Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour today (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Real time connection could not be established error even if websocket is enabled in IIS

Vote:

We have our Episerver site version 10.10 in Amazon s3 server. It had been hosted for a while and working fine until yesterday when we had a new deployment.

The error is in admin mode which says this (as shown in image)

I know this happens if Websocket feature is not enabled in IIS which is standard fix for this error. But this is already enabled and we have verified it many times in production server. What will be the other reason for this error? can anybody help me on this

Regards,

Ashish

Apr 07, 2019 10:37
Vote:

Which version did you upgrade to? Do you see any errors in browser console?

Apr 07, 2019 17:22
Vote:

hello Quan,

There was no upgrade done, and no changes in config/packages.

regards,

Ashish

Apr 07, 2019 18:12
Vote:

Hi ashagraw, Amazon S3 is the storage and the websocket is not used for that but to your EC2. Are you sure that configuration hasn't been changed? I've not used Amazon services with Episerver but it sounds like someone has changed the EC2 settings if those previously worked (quick googling resulted to this one: Configuring WebSockets on Elastic Beanstalk/EC2).

Apr 09, 2019 21:50
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.