Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

EPiServer assets URL's not loading properly

Vote:

Hello,

We are facing this issue on both Production and QA environment. Below is the description.

Production

We have 2 web facing servers integrated in Azure using WAF on production. On one of the servers we have noticed that the the imgaes get disappears some times. And this is happening every now and then. When I tried looking at the Image path using console window, this is wat I see.

The image path has "/EPiServer/CMS/Content" appended in it. But ideally it should just start with "/siteassets". This is quite weired and it happens only on any 1 server at a time and alos its intermittent. This also happens for images uploaded in "globalassets"

QA

On QA this issue has started happening continuously now.

Can you guys please help and let me know what can be the root cause for this?

Regards,

Vibhanshu Mirani

Aug 29, 2019 11:04
Vote:

That looks like an editor url to the image. 

My best guess is that you have functionality that caches those urls somewhere. When an editor is logged in, that url gets wrongly cached and later displayed to an enduser. If so, go through solution and avoid caching any urls if you are in edit mode.

Aug 29, 2019 11:27
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.