We have instances where page cache is not getting updated when publishing page via code in multi server platform. Everything works fine on a signle server when updating a page via code and also works fine updating the pages within episerver. We only have multiple server instance in our prod domain so this is not reproducable via any of our non-prod domains.
If we update a page attribute via code, save (publish), and refresh the page it is still the old data. If we then go to episerver we can see the change but not on the web site. If we then make a randon update and save from within epi, the chnage is reflected. If we remove the page cache via code, the page is updated on the web site. We'd like to not have to remove the page cache everywhere we save a page via code.
Strange. Do a double check of events configuration
If you do changes by code on a content delivery server you will also need to send events from that server (not only the server you use for editing content)