Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Pushing asset from Epi server to Sharepoint

Vote:

Hi ,

Anybody can help me to give some idea how we can push Asset (Image/ Video) from Episerver to Sharepoint.  Or directly Save images/ Videos from User input from Episerver UI interface page to Sharepoint repository.

I know that Episerver Sharepoint connector is used to pull asset from Sharepoint to Episerver. Its like copy assets from Sharepoint repository to Episerver Repository.    But i want  the way reverse way where assets will be copied from Episerver repository to Sharepoint Repository.

Thanks for your help in advance

Thanks

Sourav

Apr 30, 2020 11:25
Vote:

From top of my mind I'm thinking about a scheduled job that would go through assets in EpiServer and send them to SharePoint.

The actual push could be done through MS Graph API or through Sharepoint CSOM. 

In case you would need more real-time synchronization, then I think you could leverage events on the assets when they are created or updated.

I personally (given no ther requirements) would go with scheduled job as then the job could run off bussiness hours and limit the impact on the visitors in case lot of assets would need to be pushed.

Apr 30, 2020 14:44
Vote:

Thanks a lot Jerzy for your help. Yes i will go for Sharepoint CSOM

Apr 30, 2020 15:02
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.