Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Simple Address URLs - NoIndex,NoFollow?

Vote:

I'm curious to learn how the Simple Address URLs are configured. I don't see the ones set up for my site indexing (which is good as I am trying to avoid a potential duplicate content issue) but would just like to know how it is set up. Because I may want to set up a canonical pointing to the Name in URL slug just to cover my basis and stay safe. Or even set up redirects from the Simple Address to the Name in URL slug. Thanks in advance for your insight.

Jun 22, 2020 18:09
Vote:

Have you tried Episerver html helper for canonical links? I'm not sure if this does exactly what you want, but it's worth checking out.

@Html.CanonicalLink()
Jun 22, 2020 18:47
Vote:

Should have mentioned that I don't have access to the HTML in our EPI CMS. I'm on the marketing/SEO side and if I did have the HTML editor I think I could do it because I have the rel=canonical code ready to go, trying to save a step and not have to rely on dev for implementation. 

Jun 22, 2020 20:07
Vote:

You need dev.

Edited, Jun 22, 2020 21:12
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.